World Traveler Gift Box
The world traveler gift box is the perfect exploration gift for anyone looking for unique teas for their tea lovers. This gift box includes 7 different teas from around the world in half oz, sample size, packets. Each packet has enough for 3-4 cups of each tea. The gift box is designed to help the experienced tea lover enjoy teas they may never have experienced. The World Traveler Gift Box includes:
- Bai Hao Silver Needle (China) - A prized Chinese classic. Our organic Bai Hao Yin Zhen hails from Fujian Province. Long, downy leaves yield a light and creamy liquor with a subtly vegetal and floral finish.
- Ceylon OP1 Organic (Sri Lanka) - The mountainous landscape of Sri Lanka (known during its colonized era as Ceylon), gives us this OP1 classified tea, which brews to a deep copper color with a smooth, woody flavor.
- Everest Gold (Nepal) - An exquisite offering out of eastern Nepal. Our Everest Gold comes from Pathivara Tea Estate and features bold, smooth, and refreshing flavors. Highly enjoyable both hot and iced.
- Shincha (Japan) - A rarity outside of Japan, Shincha is the first flush of the sencha harvest. Delicate top leaves and buds are hand-harvested and lightly steamed. Intensely herbaceous, with an umami finish.
- Nilgiri (India) - Grown in the Cooley Estate in the Nilgiri Mountains of southern India, this high-elevation black tea produces a full-bodied and aromatic brew with a brisk and balanced flavor with subtle sweetness.
- Red Alishan Oolong (Taiwan) - This balled oolong is grown at elevations from 3,200 to 5,000 ft., oxidized to 80%, and then given a light roasting to bring out its complex flavors of fruits, flowers, wood, and sweet spice.
- Snow Shan White Tea Buds (Vietnam) - Ancient Snow Shan trees yield a white tea unlike any other, grown in Northeast Vietnam at 1,400 ft. These stem buds yield a delicately complex tea with sweet floral notes and lingering spice.
The world traveler tea gift box includes includes each of the seven teas packaged in a small box along with a companion card describing each tea and steeping instructions.