What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchases. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
Dominion Tea may share your personal information in limited ways:
- We may share personal information when we have your consent to do so, when required by law, when required to protect our rights or property, and as necessary to complete a transaction you have requested.
- If you provide any reviews or comments on our site, any personal information you post may be shared with other site visitors.
- We also share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as credit card processors, mailing houses or website hosts) and that help us market our products and services.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing or sale of assets or any other situation involving the sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, Dominion Tea may disclose personal information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To unsubscribe from an e-mail subscription, please follow the link at the bottom of the email. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, please call us at (540)999-8327. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Changes to our policy
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions