Did you know that tea has been used for centuries, dating back thousands of years to Buddhist monks in China, Japan, and India, as a means to stimulate the mind and facilitate long hours of study? If that morning pick-me-up or late day alertness is what you crave then we've got you covered with a wide range of black teas loaded with caffeine.
Perfect for early morning classes, concentrated studying, or all nighters. Our Wide Awake Collection includes three of our best selling (and best tasting) loose leaf black teas:
- Kosabei TGFOP (2 oz)
- Vanilla Yunnan Organic (2 oz.)
- Earl Grey Organic (2 oz.)
- Compostable Single Use Tea Filters
Be ready for early morning classes and all nighters with your Wide Awake Collection now!
Wide Awake Collection Details
- Kosabei TGFOP - This specialty loose leaf tea out of Kenya is, quite simply, an outstanding tea. It is at once light and profound, gentle and astringent with notes of malt, currant and moist earth. Like all good Kenyan teas this tea stands well on its own or can hold its flavor with milk.
- Vanilla Yunnan Organic - This flavorful, loose leaf, vanilla tea made with Yunnan tea and vanilla bean pieces is delicious both hot and cold. Enjoy the flavor of vanilla in an iced tea or better yet, cold brew it for an even more intense vanilla flavor.
- Earl Grey Organic - This universally favorite tea is made with all natural bergamot oil from Italy to create a rich, well balanced loose leaf tea.
- Compostable Single Use Tea Filters - 100% compostable and biodegradable, single-use, tea filters for a single serving or 1-3 cup pot size. An excellent filter to support your tea habit in the dorm or on the go. 100 filters per package, unbleached paper, made from sustainably harvested American and Canadian wood pulp.